Brown/ Trinity Rep productions take place throughout the year and may be directed by students, faculty, members of Trinity Rep's Resident Acting Company and artistic staff, or by invited guests.
Performances take place in Brown/ Trinity Rep studios as well as in the Pell Chaffee Performance Center, Trinity Rep's flexible space in downtown Providence. Occasionally student productions are presented in one of Providence's small non-Equity theaters, or in a performance space on the Brown campus.
Production work at Brown/ Trinity takes place in all three years of training. Produced work may include studio projects for an invited community audience, an educational tour of a Shakespeare play to area high schools, contemporary work produced and run in rep, and third-year directors' thesis projects.
2021/22 Brown/ Trinity Rep productions included:
- Death and the Maiden by Ariel Dorfman
- Angels in America: A Gay Fantasia on National Themes: Part One: Millennium Approaches by Tony Kushner
- Collective Rage; A Play in Five Betties In Essence, A Queer And Occasionally Hazardous Exploration; Do You Remember When You Were In Middle School And You Read About Shackleton And He Explored The Antarctic?; Imagine The Antarctic As A Pussy And It's Sort Of Like That. by Jen Silverman
- Constellations by Nick Payne
- Everybody by Brandon Jacob-Jenkins
- The Late Wedding by Christopher Chen
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch by John Cameron Mitchell
- Beirut by Alan Bowne