January 24-28, 2022
January 31 & February 1, 2022
February 7, 2022
February 14, 17-19, 2022
Applicants who have have submitted an application online will be emailed a link to self-schedule an audition.
In light of current health conditions and to limit the risks associated with travel for our applicants and faculty, Brown/Trinity has made the decision to shift all auditions to the virtual platform for our 2022 application cycle.
Audition dates and times will remain the same, with the exception of Sunday, February 20 in Providence. Anyone scheduled for this date has been contacted. All applicants will receive an detailed email on January 5th regarding the shift to virtual auditions.
We share appreciation and gratitude to all our for your flexibility as collectively continue to navigate forward safely.
Questions about the audition process may be directed to Jill Jann, Brown/ Trinity's Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR ZOOM AUDITION
Thoughts around the frame. Carefully consider the space in which you are auditioning; ideally, there should be enough room for your body to move around comfortably.
- Zoom (zoom.us) offers free accounts so you can set up a meeting for yourself in advance to check your sound settings and lighting.
- Make sure your WiFi connection is stable as it can be. Find a speed-test resource here.
- It may be helpful to find a location for your audition nearest your router and to avoid streaming other devices during your audition.
- Ensure you have adequate lighting, especially from the front and side. Avoid placing yourself in front of a strong light source (for example, a window or overhead lamp).
- Make sure to test your sound quality, and try to eliminate ambient noise.
- To rename a window or share pronouns, please find a resource here.
- To adjust your virtual background, please find a resource here.